Electronic Fluorocarbons LLC supplies quality products to North American Gas Distributors, with unparalleled service.
We actively pursue:
- Researching new product purity specifications for the semi-conductor (electronic) industry
- Developing purification methodologies to exceed current acceptable industry standards
- Providing quality control, technical, and analytical support to the semi-conductor industry
- Supplying qualified materials to the semi-conductor industry
We pride ourselves on customer service and state-of-the-art analytical services. Our ISO 9001:2008 specialty gas plant has a full analytical lab (GC/MS, FTIR, GC with TCD and FID, as well as dedicated moisture analyzers) that allows for the highest quality for the products we provide.
In addition to our unmatched service, our company offers competitive pricing on our products and services. We are committed to providing recycling services to reduce PFC emissions into the environment.
Our quest for purity never stops and we continue to invest in research to find new product purity specifications for the Electronics industry and develop purification methodologies to exceed current acceptable industry standards.
At the top end of the scale our ultra-high purity gases boast less than 100 ppb impurities – that’s up to 99.99999% purity.
Our products include:
- UHP gases with purity up to 99.99999% (less than 100 ppb impurities)
- Calibration gases with corrosive components ppb/ppm level
- Laser gas mixtures
- Rare grade gases
- Sulfur and HCl mixtures
- Hydrocarbon blends
- Certified EPA protocol mixtures
- Instrumentation gas and mixtures
- Primary and certified standard gas blends